Our model DESERT STORM is named after Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) a war waged by coalition forces from 35 nations led by the United States against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait. Our day/date DESERT STORM has a non-glare black case with a uni-directional turning bezel; to maximize night visibility hands and indices are covered with C3 superluminova. The DESERT STORM is available in a camo design too
- M's Swiss Military day/date DESERT STORM Ronda cal. 517 Swiss Made mvt.
- IP plated stainless steel case uni-directional turning bezel
- Screw-down crown sapphire crystal professional-grade nylon strap
- Length 190mm width 22mm; pin buckle leather lining
- Case: diameter 42mm thickness 10mm 20atm water-resistant.
- Weight: 72gr.
- HS-Code: 9102.1100.116
30 Day Warranty